Critical Thinking & Unconventional Solutions
Science and outreach matter a lot to me. I firmly believe that true empowerment today is achieved by combining science literacy, critical thinking, and imaginative ways of communication.
This is also the base for a thriving and fast-growing green industry.
I only take on projects I scientifically, and ethically, believe in.
I have received degrees from world-renowned institutions like the University of Cambridge and Max-Planck Institute, a Ph.D. from Stockholm University, and have long experience in content marketing and SEO through my position as VP of Content at ZAGENO, and through my clients (client list here).
My social media platform Doctor Anna’s Imaginarium, with over 100,000 followers, taught me the real ins & outs of the world of social media communication.
I never work with ads. My success is achieved through best practice SEO & excellent content.
Through my brand Doctor Anna’s Imaginarium, I also communicate science through collaborations with artists: performances, operas, lectures, seminars, & live online events.
My unique place is between the systems; to act as a link between scientists and non-scientists; academia and business; high school dropouts and professors.
Who am I as a Person?
Someone described me as a blend between a lumberjack and Downton Abbey with a vocabulary of “a highly educated sailor.”
There may be some truth in that.
Please, contact me, if you have any questions.
- Zakrisson, A., & Kronfoth, C. (2017). Tools in science. Acta Physiologica, 220(1), 3-6.
- Persson P.B. & Zakrisson, A. (2016). Stress. Acta Physiologica, 216(2), 149-152.
- Persson, P. B., & Zakrisson, A. (2015). Dietary supplements: health from the ocean?. Acta Physiologica, 215(3), 119-122.
- Zakrisson, A. (2015). Did you know that your cravings might be microbes controlling your mind?. Acta physiologica, 215(4), 165-166.
- Zakrisson, A. (2015). External Growth Control of Baltic Sea Cyanobacteria (Doctoral dissertation, Department of Ecology, Environment and Plant Sciences, Stockholm University).
- Zakrisson, A., & Larsson, U. (2014). Regulation of heterocyst frequency in Baltic Sea Aphanizomenon sp. Journal of plankton research, 36(5), 1357-1367.
- Zakrisson, A., Larsson, U., & Höglander, H. (2014). Do Baltic Sea diazotrophic cyanobacteria take up combined nitrogen in situ?. Journal of plankton research, 36(5), 1368-1380.
- Davenport, R., James, R. A., Zakrisson-Plogander, A., Tester, M., & Munns, R. (2005). Control of sodium transport in durum wheat. Plant Physiology, 137(3), 807-818.